• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

A halfway competent coach would have figured out a way to get maximum production from two 6-9 scorers, a stretch PF, and a raw 7-footer. I just hope Forbes can get a class with a guy as good as Collins sooner rather than later.

A halfway competent coach would have figured out a way to get maximum production from two 6-9 scorers, a stretch PF, and a raw 7-footer. I just hope Forbes can get a class with a guy as good as Collins sooner rather than later.

Those four players combined for 76.1 minutes per game. All four on the bench for four minutes every game. The next season was worse. Collins, Moore and Mitoglu combined for 56.9 minutes per game. Idiotic.

Marquette crystal balls coming in for Jonas Aidoo. Sad

Baby Luka(Cam) is really good! Apparently, we beat Arkansas in a serious battle for his services.

One interesting tidbit from the video was that a full athletic scholarship to G-W is about $92,000 per year.

That is more than the British pro clubs were offering in salary.

Cam also sees the value of having an education for the time when the ball stops bouncing.

Yeah Whitt was a done deal to Nebraska until he wasn’t. And he tweets at Aidoo quite a bit.

Marquette seems like a loser on every level (academics, coaching acumen, conference affiliation, probably playing time) but I’ve long ago given up trying to apply rational thinking to the choices of 18 year old basketball players.

Every level accept actual basketball.

Marquette seems like a loser on every level (academics, coaching acumen, conference affiliation, probably playing time) but I’ve long ago given up trying to apply rational thinking to the choices of 18 year old basketball players.

With some of the stuff ACC fans say you'd think no other conference even plays basketball. Maybe he'd like to play a conference tournament in a sold out MSG instead of wonderful Greensboro, NC. Maybe he wants to play in a conference that prioritizes basketball and nationally televises every regular season game. Even without those factors, on the court last year, and so far this year, the Big East is a better basketball conference than the ACC.

Back