• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

There goes ATS and especially OGB making the thread about me, but I'll be blamed for their posts...

Good post, OGB. This thread should be about recruits and prospects. Posters shouldn’t be making this about themselves. There are plenty of threads for that nonsense. We come to this thread for quality scoop and info.

On that note, next Wednesday. Surrey Scorchers vs. London Lions. Cam Hildreth vs. Doral Moore. Future vs. Past.

https://twitter.com/surreyscorchers/status/1362080002695692292

TYPICAL PHdeac, Absoultely gutless, classless and weak.

If you tried, instant you turned around Ph would try to bury hatchet in your back.

Think about this for minute. Ph admitted to something like 50000 or 10,000 interactions with RJkarl and to have NEVER been wrong. That's an delusional arrogance of epic apportion.

Think about another issue. He erroneously made over statements over and over. Each time his post was proven wrong by post allegedly post was referring to, he said original post was wrong. HUH?

SADLY and HILARIOUSLY, equal to these is he calls offensive fouls in pick-up games.

And PH is still more HONEST as well as less ARROGANT that orca fat OGB

This could be a game changer.

He looks very mobile and skilled for a kid his age. He also seems to have a man's body.

VIBES!!!!

We've got lots of guys who can get Enoch the ball. He could the focus on both ends and help his draft stock.

The next year could be a turning point in NCAA basketball. The NBA wants Eboni Bates to the league or at least the G-League in 22-23. If they do this, recruiting will change dramatically with a lot of Top 25 players skipping college.

If that happens, there could be major turnover in ACC coaching. Larranaga may be gone before then. Royboy and K may not want to recruit rather than choose players. On top of that, coaches miss a lot more on players in the 26-100 range than in the Top 25. Boeheim is 76. He may not to work as hard in a year or two. Hamilton will be 74 in the summer of 22.

The middle part of this decade and later may be the wildest the ACC has ever been.

He just de-committed from Michigan State. He won't be going there.

We've got lots of guys who can get Enoch the ball. He could the focus on both ends and help his draft stock.

The next year could be a turning point in NCAA basketball. The NBA wants Eboni Bates to the league or at least the G-League in 22-23. If they do this, recruiting will change dramatically with a lot of Top 25 players skipping college.

If that happens, there could be major turnover in ACC coaching. Larranaga may be gone before then. Royboy and K may not want to recruit rather than choose players. On top of that, coaches miss a lot more on players in the 26-100 range than in the Top 25. Boeheim is 76. He may not to work as hard in a year or two. Hamilton will be 74 in the summer of 22.

The middle part of this decade and later may be the wildest the ACC has ever been.

100% agree on the coaching part... But that was also said back when we hired Manning. Those guys were old then, too... They just don't seem to go away (other than Pitino). Tony Bennett & Chris Mack are the guys in the best position to take over the ACC for the long-term.

I already think Boeheim is pretty much dunzo... Combination of joining the ACC and Boeheim getting older, but they've definitely taken a step back. Larranaga may be gone very soon. No idea about Roy & K, but those programs will make good hires (especially UNC, who has already seen what a shitty hire can do). Have to think the Duke's recruiting will take a step back without K, regardless of whom they select to take over... But that program is a machine in terms of influence and printing money. Hamilton doesn't age... I think he's getting younger.

The difference is a few years ago and now is the imminent demise of one and done along with the much higher pay in the G-League.

Replacing Roy and having the NBA getting rid of one and done could make it more difficult than replacing K. UNC will likely have to leave their comfort zone and hire an outsider if it's not Hubert Davis or HOF Wes. The new guy won't get either a honeymoon or the benefit of choosing which Burger Boys he wants. He will have to get out and beat the bushes for players. They could easily become up and down.

I am terrified about K retiring. The reason being I don't see the Celtics winning a chip in the next 2-4 years. If they don't, if I were you, I might see if I could make a future book bet on Brad Stevens replacing K. Duke can afford almost NBA pay for Stevens. On top that, he has proven to be able to see diamonds in the rough while recruiting.

Dont get your hopes up on Boakye or Edwards, neither are coming here.

You've got to get into the game before you can win it. Our name has been mud for a decade. Getting an early meeting with Boakye does help.

I would love to get Boakye or Gortman, but we have to get back in the game.

i assume professional scouts know more than me......... but enoch's mixtapes do NOT scream 5-star recruit to me

just drop stepping on some canadian dorks for 2 minutes

i assume professional scouts know more than me......... but enoch's mixtapes do NOT scream 5-star recruit to me

In fairness, he's probably a HS sophomore in that video. And judging by his initial offer list (and those who have been reaching out recently), college coaches think he's a special player.

He's ranked somewhere between a Jaylen Hoard and a Chaundee Brown... There is a wide range of NBA outcomes in that tier of player.

But as mentioned above, it's not likely that he comes to Wake anyway.

#15 in that video is probably going to wind up at Purdue and averaging 12/10 as a redshirt senior in a few years.

Would probably be easier to list all of the schools NOT currently involved in trying to land Boakye.

Michigan State

I think that's the complete list.

Would probably be easier to list all of the schools NOT currently involved in trying to land Boakye.

Michigan State

I think that's the complete list.

:)

BUT Booby Lutz has called to recruit him just in case he gets a job.

Back