• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

You started this bs feud with the volunteer mods. I'm happy to contribute to this private forum, that anyone can join and say what they want until they are being an asshole <cough> <cough>, a few bucks so we can all use it.

I'll also go on record that "I volunteer more than you" is a self high five that the people near you are sick of hearing because anyone that volunteers for real doesn't need recognition for it.

I'll also say fuck you for insulting someone with a misogynistic insult like "cunt."

Additionally, you did not donate because no one gave an exact accounting. You did not donate because you deserve not to. You're the special little projecting snowflake you have been told to hate.

Recruits don't read any of this shit anymore... we don't even have student posters. Rehashing this same tired argument based on something exclusiveclothes posted before Twitter even existed is worthy of ridicule.

In case he wants to come...to Winston?

The last thing we need is another guard. Add to that a guy who has been kicked of his current team.

Hard pass.

Hey recruits, if you're reading...come play for the guy who refuses to quietly watch the refs cheat the Deacs.

The guy who said "I'm always going to fight for my team, my players and Wake Forest University"

That's a guy who I would run through a brick wall for

The last thing we need is another guard. Add to that a guy who has been kicked of his current team.

Hard pass.

2021 recruits are looking unlikely. Look for Forbes to bring in 3 more guys from the transfer market

Checking in on past player evaluations from RJKarl... This example is Jonah Antonio.

So, he's a gunner who doesn't shoot well. And he'll be at his fourth school in five years which is a big red flag. None of the schools are exactly top notch. Sounds selfish and problematic.

Sorry, no thanks...

and

I hope he proves me wrong.

I want Massoud to take most of the threes.

and

It's sill a JuCo.

I love that actual college stats don't matter.

I hope he gets hot in a couple of early games. It will give Massoud more easy looks. Massoud should be getting at least 7-9 threes/game.

In fairness, RJ has clearly come around on Jonah as an elite 3 point shooter.

Also, I don't think Tabbs is an option for Wake... But this thread seemed like the best place to post that info.

Why don't you post my assessments of JC? JJ? There are many others.

I never said I was perfect. How about you? Have you been perfect?

I'm sure a team that is totally loaded with guards, has two more guards coming in next year really needs another guard. Especially one who was thrown off his current ACC team.

My bad, being a dick to me is celebrated here and it's my fault when others do it out of the blue. Got it!

2021 recruits are looking unlikely. Look for Forbes to bring in 3 more guys from the transfer market

There aren't many 2021 Top 100 players left. At least a couple of the four guys in the Top 10 who haven't committed are thinking about the G-League.

About the only 2021 HSer we look like we may prioritize is Boakye.

Why don't you post my assessments of JC? JJ? There are many others.

I never said I was perfect. How about you? Have you been perfect?

I'm sure a team that is totally loaded with guards, has two more guards coming in next year really needs another guard. Especially one who was thrown off his current ACC team.

My bad, being a dick to me is celebrated here and it's my fault when others do it out of the blue. Got it!

Probably because you post things like this about certain players:

Hard pass.

Two misses in the last 20 seconds!!!!!
Dubose choked the game away.

Whitt is blowing this game!

... in addition to your prescient posts about Antonio that ATS quoted.

However, when someone posts something like this:

That may not play to our favor

re: Neath attending a prep school in the same orbit as one of our recruits...

You respond with this:

Yep, let's stay on Neath publicly and constantly. That should work well with Boakye.

BUT you'd make yourself feel good.

I NEVER said anything even REMOTELY like that. But keep lying, it's so becoming.

Protect your being a dick. Protect your rationalization. So that you can keep taking pot shots at a 20 yo like the internet tough guy you like being.

I would venture to guess a fair number of posters see this as a double standard and are frustrated when you criticize players yourself, but then react negatively when other posters criticize different players.

Back