• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Looks like Jake LaRavia from Indiana State transferring in. Don't know anything about him other than that he's 6'9" so that's cool.

Killa Cam having a steady game. Our Scorchers are down 9 at the half.

Cam with 6 pts on 3-4 shooting, 2 rbs, 3 ast, 1 steal, ZERO turnovers.

Cam now with 5 assists.

Between Cam, LaRavia and Whitt, we will have 3 high level passers to distribute the ball next season.

Nice! His last two games were underwhelming.

need an updated minutes projection for next year

I have LaRavia plugged in for 31 MPG

Cam will 6 assists, still no turnovers. Missed a few shots in a row and is now 4-10 from the field.

need an updated minutes projection for next year

I have LaRavia plugged in for 31 MPG

Just for fun with the players I think will return

PG: Whitt 28/Daivien 10/McCray 2
SG: Dubose 15/Daivien 18/Hildreth 4/McCray 3
SF: Mucius 10/LaRavia 10/Dubose 10/Hildreth 10
PF: LaRavia 20/Mucius 12/Massoud 8
C: Ody 25/Igraham 15

This was harder than I thought with the 1-3 spots pretty much being interchangeable. It is also tough to predict what kind of impact McCray and Hildreth will have in year one. I think they both will have great careers but if DuBose returns it gonna be hard for both of them to get good minutes. I think Hildreth has a better chance because of his experience but who knows.

It is going to be hard for Massoud to get minutes with the LaRavia addition and especially if Ingraham comes back and/or we had another transfer big.

I have a good feeling about DuBose and Ingraham returning. Obviously, the roster will probably have two to three more additions but this is what I think it would look like with the roster right now.

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Carter Whitt Commits! and Cam Hildreth from UK!

Killa Cam is going to play more than 14 minutes. He averages 21.7 for Surrey.

I don’t think Mucius will play SF much if at all.

Who got the minutes right last year? Let’s hear from them.

Last edited:
Just for fun with the players I think will return

PG: Whitt 28/Daivien 10/McCray 2
SG: Dubose 15/Daivien 18/Hildreth 4/McCray 3
SF: Mucius 10/LaRavia 10/Dubose 10/Hildreth 10
PF: LaRavia 20/Mucius 12/Massoud 8
C: Ody 25/Igraham 15

This was harder than I thought with the 1-3 spots pretty much being interchangeable. It is also tough to predict what kind of impact McCray and Hildreth will have in year one. I think they both will have great careers but if DuBose returns it gonna be hard for both of them to get good minutes. I think Hildreth has a better chance because of his experience but who knows.

It is going to be hard for Massoud to get minutes with the LaRavia addition and especially if Ingraham comes back and/or we had another transfer big.

I have a good feeling about DuBose and Ingraham returning. Obviously, the roster will probably have two to three more additions but this is what I think it would look like with the roster right now.

Hildreth is going to play more than 14 mpg. LaRavia isn't going to play SF. He will play some minutes at C.

Who starts?

Have to sit 2 out of: Whitt/Williamson/Dubose/Mucius/LaRavia/Hildreth/Ody (for now)

I kinda think if we're going to be a tournament team we'd have to go: Whitt/Dubose/Mucius/LaRavia/TBD to start. Wililamson/Hildreth/Ody/Massoud off the bench. McCray spot minutes, Ingraham spot minutes or even a red shirt if he's still got health issues and we can bring in a 1 year center as a starter.

Y'all might be right on Killa Cam but you don't think Mucius, Ody, and LaRavia will be on the floor together? Small forward is Mucius' natural position. That type of length at the 3 and 4 is something we have not seen in awhile.

Who starts?

Have to sit 2 out of: Whitt/Williamson/Dubose/Mucius/LaRavia/Hildreth/Ody (for now)

I kinda think if we're going to be a tournament team we'd have to go: Whitt/Dubose/Mucius/LaRavia/TBD to start. Wililamson/Hildreth/Ody/Massoud off the bench. McCray spot minutes, Ingraham spot minutes or even a red shirt if he's still got health issues and we can bring in a 1 year center as a starter.

If Cam doesn't beat out Dubose, he's not as good as many think.

Yeah that's one position I'd be curious about, not sure if I missed a final word about DuBose returning but if I'm him I'm not coming back unless I'm starting. And it's looking a little crowded.

I have no idea what position people thing Mucius is playing if not SF.

I don't agree with this statement. DuBose will be a 5th senior and is a pretty damn good basketball player when fully healthy from what I have seen.

Not sure why Dubose would come back (although I would welcome him if he does). If he wants to get paid, he can go overseas and do it. While I would imagine he won't get significant money ($100K+) to start, he's better trying to work his way up in a professional league than doing it at Wake.

I could see Dubose starting at the beginning of the season and Hildreth working his way into the starting lineup. Dubose's main advantage is that he has played under Forbes' system for a year already and it might take Hildreth a little time to adjust.

I have just been assuming DuBose has a good chance of coming back because Forbes said in a press conference that he and DuBose had discussed that idea earlier in the season before he got hit with Covid. Forbes made it sound like it was a real possibility then.

Back