• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Get ready to google and watch some incredible Tyler Herro-esque video...outstanding talent being assembled with this class! :golfclap:

Last edited:
At worst, he'll be an instant offense shooter. Every roster can use that.

At best, he'll be a pro (in the US).

I like it. Fits in with the "recruit offense, coach defense" mantra.

Now we need a big. No hurry.

Live look at DutchDeacon65 after the Whitt & Hildreth commitments:

e09a4e59ae2662316ecf5c9f9ab78e78.jpg

That tape was impressive.

Handle: yes
Court vision: yes
Passing: yes
Create his own shot: yes

If this dude is a 3 star then I'm a 3 star. I hope they put him in the top-175 at least but rankings be damned, he can flat out play!

Wow! I am soooo stoked! Forbes is definitely recruiting for position-less basketball. Coach K hasn't come out, and heaped praise on Forbes like he did DM & JB so you know he is doing something right! K will prolly say that Forbes was a risk!

If this dude is a 3 star then I'm a 3 star. I hope they put him in the top-175 at least but rankings be damned, he can flat out play!

Purely Euro players are rarely ranked correctly. However, the #1 HS player in the UK has got to be good.

Cameron Hildreth, Welcome to Wake Forest.

This is a case where rankings don't mean anything. He hasn't been evaluated on the same scale as the US based recruits.

One scholarship left for 2021 unless Forbes runs somebody off. It better be a big man.

One scholarship left for 2021 unless Forbes runs somebody off. It better be a big man.

I would prefer that Forbes not run people off. However, sometimes kids realize Wake isn't the place for them and choose to pursue opportunities elsewhere.

That said, one of the bigs needs to be next priority. Aidoo, the just offered Clingan or another Euro guy???

Back