• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Realize videos are edited to the recruit's benefit, but damn, Hildreth looks very skilled and athletic. Jacked to watch the 5 out offense with the talent Forbes' is culling. Cannot wait to see the class of 2021 playing for the Deacs.

seems like Lucas Taylor played the waiting game and lost- Wake Xavier and UNC might now be all filled up at his spot (speculation, not 100% sure)

This is shaping up to be an Odom-esque class......recruits from NC/southeast US/Europe

Great video clip.

Showed some strength getting to the hoop. Also looked good shooting off his dribble.

He has a little "Hardenesque" step back in his shot. That will be hard to stop.

Man I was worried a couple weeks ago but you have to be impressed with Forbes delivering under these circumstances. Would not have expected this caliber of class for his first year. Pumped to see these guys on the floor and see what Forbes can do once he actually is able to get kids to campus!

Looks like DiVincenzo and sort of plays like him.

His mixtapes are really encouraging. Good bounce, nice-looking stroke, can create his own shot.

Great pickup, Forbes.

Aidoo in 21.
Clingan in 22.

Go Big!

With Clingan already holding over a dozen offers, mostly at the P6 level (as of June), there must be some serious interest in Wake from Clingan for Forbes to drop an official offer. I wouldn't expect Forbes to expend effort if there wasn't some real interest from Clingan.

IMHO, best results in recruiting are with guys the staff is on early and build a good relationship;
or
Guys you just "click with" at some point, get in late, and just zip to the top of their list.

Aidoo in 21.
Clingan in 22.

Go Big!

With Clingan already holding over a dozen offers, mostly at the P6 level (as of June), there must be some serious interest in Wake from Clingan for Forbes to drop an official offer. I wouldn't expect Forbes to expend effort if there wasn't some real interest from Clingan.

IMHO, best results in recruiting are with guys the staff is on early and build a good relationship;
or
Guys you just "click with" at some point, get in late, and just zip to the top of their list.

Forbes has said he isn't going to back down from anyone in recruiting. I love it. Go get em coach!

I'm most excited about this kid out of our 3 commitments thus far. And I'm very excited about the previous 2. I think Cam is going to be REALLY good for us.

Back