• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Gortman on official visit to FSU this weekend

https://www.tomahawknation.com/florida-state-seminoles-basketball-fsu-noles/2021/6/13/22530385/fsu-basketball-recruiting-jazian-gortman-guard-seminoles-official-visit-ranking-update-florida-state

With Gortman’s stock on the rise, FSU isn’t the only high major program showing strong interest. Both in-state programs have offered, along with Illinois, NC State, and Texas. However, some of the stiffest competition may come from Wake Forest, where second-year head coach Steve Forbes has been building a relationship with the lead guard since his days at East Tennessee State.

Nice to see that from rival outlets.

Just spent the last weekend hanging out with this kid - Tyler Nickel. He is dating my niece. I dont know if he has been discussed here, but he has Wake on his list. He is really really good. Offers from about everywhere and he will get a UNC offer in person this coming weekend when he is in Chapel Hill I'm sad to report. I did my best with him and he definitely is seriously considering Wake. I am not through with him by any stretch. Watched him play and he is special. He's money from 3 and super athletic - watched him do between the legs dunks. Great passer, competitor, and a superb student (over 4.0) and all around great great kid. 36 pts a game last season as a junior I believe. He has a chance to break Mac McClung's state record.

https://247sports.com/player/tyler-nickel-46101814/

Lots more videos on Youtube.

Yeah. I think that's a standard hashtag to stave off people asking if they committed. The #committed hashtag is common when they commit as well.

Green & Phillips are both listed as PFs w/ similar size & both play on same AAU as Gortman. I wonder if they'd consider going to same school

Looks like FSU has offered both as well

Back