• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

How long does a player have after the season ends to decide whether to stay or leave? Would figure that could place a burden on Forbes and his staff trying to complete next years roster. Appreciate the insight you and Pilch provide!

Think Sy committed in June, Monsanto in May

I'd be more surprised if he picks State. If we couldn't land him after he attended that beat down with what seemed like the best atmosphere in years, then we were never really contenders. What are his ties to DePaul, and why are they the favorites?

DePaul is a complete mystery to me. Their coach is in his second-year, an unknown at this point with no prior HC experience. He had an OK first season. Not really getting the appeal of that program over WF, State or Cuse.

It would be a distant fourth from basically every measure I could think of. If they pull two top-50 players at guard, that is pretty impressive...

DePaul doesn't have the best tradition, but it is a lovely school in the heart of one of Chicago's nicest neighborhoods and has an arena that's only 5 years old. If you're a recruit that wants to play in a big city, you can do a lot worse than DePaul.

I see 16 PGs listed in the portal, so far. Would it's a lock we take at least 1 veteran PG, even if we get Mintz.

These guys in particular looked interesting
- Jomaru Brown, EKU. 5th year. Low turnover rate and decent assist rate. High steals and Free-throws drawn rate. Good FT shooter. Poor shooter from the floor. From Raleigh.
- JR Clay, Tennessee Tech. 5th year. High assist rate, rarely fouls. Not a good shooter. Good steals %
- Antonio Daye, Fordham. 5th year. Looks like he missed the second-half of the season with injury. Great assist rate, but high TO%. Good 2PT%. High FTA%. From Durham. This would be his second transfer.
- Tyrone Perry, Lafayette. 5th year. Decent A/TO rate and good shooter. The splits between A competition and conference were pretty wide.

Guys who grad transfer aren't limited by the 1 free transfer rule.

Dillingham decommitted from NC State. 5* point guard class of 2023. Kentucky next for him? Says his recruitment is wide open.

Does anyone have any scoops on who we're recruiting other than Mintz and who Forbes has visited with?

Appreciate the info guys, I just hate spending the $ money for something that I'm not sure will be true insider information about recruiting. Does it let you know who Forbes is actively recruiting? Is the 247 the best one. I like Les and speak to him on twitter regularly but if there's a better one please let me know. Thanks

Les does great work and it is well worth the money.

Appreciate the info guys, I just hate spending the $ money for something that I'm not sure will be true insider information about recruiting. Does it let you know who Forbes is actively recruiting? Is the 247 the best one. I like Les and speak to him on twitter regularly but if there's a better one please let me know. Thanks

Les is the way to go

247 (Les) is the clear choice for best Wake info, recruiting and otherwise.

Back