• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

MMM to Wake.
I went back several pages on this thread because I couldn't remember whether he was a 2023 or 2024 recruit. However, all I could find was a discussion about Clemmons, NC and other places to live which I am sure are great, along with some very interesting background on NIL and how it will kill college sports

Twitter tells me MMM is a 2023 recruit!

So we'll lose Appleby & Williamson after this season.

Bringing in Clark & Marion.

And we had 1 open scholly this season, correct?

Nobody knows what Monsanto will do, and it's probably that we have a transfer (or two). Regardless of any of that, Forbes will be able to bring in another guard from the portal.

Already looking pretty solid for '23, assuming Ituka can come back 100% healthy, Klintman can make a bit of a leap, and Keller/Marsh/Bradford all improve.

So we'll lose Appleby & Williamson after this season.

Bringing in Clark & Marion.

And we had 1 open scholly this season, correct?

Nobody knows what Monsanto will do, and it's probably that we have a transfer (or two). Regardless of any of that, Forbes will be able to bring in another guard from the portal.

Already looking pretty solid for '23, assuming Ituka can come back 100% healthy, Klintman can make a bit of a leap, and Keller/Marsh/Bradford all improve.
Next year Wake will be as good as Ituka and "Appleby 2.0." For next year, quality of point guard will largely determine success level of team.

I’m excited about this guy. He definitely looks the part.

Back