• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Gimme some comps on this dude. A 6'3" Dennis Scott? Eric Snow if he can put on 30 pounds and can play great defense? Some facile white/white comp of Jimmer Fredette? Somewhere between Steph Curry and Torgrim Sommerfeldt? Hit me with them.
From what I recall, Jimmer was one of the best shooters in NCAA history. Dude could fill it up.

Parker Friedrichsen could give a whole new meaning to the "PF" in the old PF Flyers brand.

I think this was mentioned somewhere earlier, but he kind of reminds me of former Wake recruit and Wisconsin freshman Connor Essegian. Similar size and clearly both are good shooters. But PF is higher ranked (top 100 vs. top 200) and (probably) better off the dribble.

I actually looked up Essegian's height and weight from his recruiting profile and he was listed at 180 pounds as a senior on 247

Friedrichsen showing up at 165

Keep Monsanto and go after the best PG in the Portal and we should be all set

we have 10 guys with eligibility who could return, and we have 3 known commitments for next year

so if we intend to get a transfer pg and a transfer big, that is two scholarship players who will have to leave WF early this summer

Has it been discussed that he’s listed at 6’5” in a few places but 6’3” on 247? That’s a big difference for a SG, so curious which one is accurate. Good job by Forbes and Co. We are going to be good again.

Has it been discussed that he’s listed at 6’5” in a few places but 6’3” on 247? That’s a big difference for a SG, so curious which one is accurate. Good job by Forbes and Co. We are going to be good again.
Actually 6'3", with the Afro, 6'5"

we have 10 guys with eligibility who could return, and we have 3 known commitments for next year

so if we intend to get a transfer pg and a transfer big, that is two scholarship players who will have to leave WF early this summer
I think we all know McCray and Taylor are gone after this year or should be gone

This is one vote for Mitch Richmond. Excellent!

Taylor and McCray appear to be pretty good candidates for this.

Gimme some comps on this dude. A 6'3" Dennis Scott? Eric Snow if he can put on 30 pounds and can play great defense? Some facile white/white comp of Jimmer Fredette? Somewhere between Steph Curry and Torgrim Sommerfeldt? Hit me with them.
Think a more athletic Harvey Hale.

Really more of a skinny Gary Clark with worse skills as a Lookout.

Think Steve Lepore but with less vertical and rebounding.

Back