• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

WF had an official visit, but the Jayhawks landed him (interesting that in his commitment announcement, the word "buy" was used):

I remember when I would follow this thread religiously. Now I hardly click on it and based on the lack of posts, doesn't seem like I'm missing much. Are we in on any other high school dudes besides Juke?

Cooper Flagg committed to Duke, as expected.

I remember when I would follow this thread religiously. Now I hardly click on it and based on the lack of posts, doesn't seem like I'm missing much. Are we in on any other high school dudes besides Juke?

🤢 Any chance he just skips college altogether?

Based on this years roster I don't think we have many schollies to hand out next year. Pretty much everyone can come back if they want. That being said we obviously know a few will leave in the portal, natural thing to happen every year now.

Cooper Flagg sounds like the villain in an old Stephen King horror novel.

I remember the days when a Cooper Flagg commitment to Duke would make my blood boil. Honestly does nothing anymore. We’re not on that level and probably never were.

Les has nice writeup on other board about recruits that were at the game yesterday. Included Brooks Barr for 24 (belayed until 2026 after his mission) as well as bunch of 25 and 26 recruits.

I remember the days when a Cooper Flagg commitment to Duke would make my blood boil. Honestly does nothing anymore. We’re not on that level and probably never were.
I'm now happy when the ACC gets top recruits. It will have a trickle down effect.

13 scholarship players.

Duke's current roster has eight (8) 5 star recruits. Two transfers bigs. Two three star recruits.

With Flagg's commitment, Duke has three 5 stars coming in next year (#1, #11 and #16) and a 4 star (#56).

Back