• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

At first that made me feel old because I was in school with Antwan, then I realized that his son is the same age as my youngest, and I feel older.
Can your youngest dunk though?

Does Antwan Sr. still live in the New Bern vicinity?

Damn…I loved me some Twan (Gr8) Scott, 8th wonder of the World!!!

Wonder what’s the youngest player to ever dunk on regulation goal?

Does Antwan Sr. still live in the New Bern vicinity?

Yeah. He runs a training facility in New Bern.

(Funny if you hit 123 on the iPhone and try to type “Bern” it comes up !34!)

Wonder what’s the youngest player to ever dunk on regulation goal?

Young Wemby probably.

Antwan was one of my favorites with Wake Basketball. Man was super athletic and literal dunking machine. Always remember after these athletic feats he would always have the biggest grin on his face. For Wake fans we enjoyed but the opposition I expect, not so much.

Antwan was one of my favorites with Wake Basketball. Man was super athletic and literal dunking machine. Always remember after these athletic feats he would always have the biggest grin on his face. For Wake fans we enjoyed but the opposition I expect, not so much.
Some of many reasons to want AJ as a Deac in the future. He has his Dad's hops. Would love to see AJ recreate some of that in Old Gold and Black.

Back