• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Also notable that Jonathan Kuminga's little brother is a 6-7 8th grader. Must be weird to be an NBA player and your 13 year old little brother can stare you right in the eyes.

Is there anyone in the HS recruiting pipeline aside from Juke? Feels like there's usually more scuttlebutt regarding the next class or two but I guess the portal has largely eclipsed it.

There are technically no spots left. I wouldn't want Forbes to try to get another HS player to go with this roster anyway.

Yup... Hit it hard for '25 and '26 and try for some home runs (5 stars) or guys with an elite skill (like Parker and shooting).

Can't wait for the Wake legacy class of 2030.

Last edited:
I’d imagine Sallis taking a look, not sure anyone else will get drafted. Going overseas or transfer, idk.

I can see a world where our guys want to come back together for some unfinished business. They need to make a jump this year if they want to feel like there is unfinished business to come back for.

For no particular reason, I looked at the 2022 McDonald's All-American team to see if any players were being underutilized on their current teams. The breakdown was interesting. Of the 24 players, 14 were in the NBA or G-League, 6 had transferred after their freshman year, and only 3 were sophomore starters.

One McD is a sophomore coming off the bench. Kijani Wright is a 6-9 PF averaging 4.3 ppg in 12.8 mpg for 10-16 USC.

For no particular reason, I looked at the 2022 McDonald's All-American team to see if any players were being underutilized on their current teams. The breakdown was interesting. Of the 24 players, 14 were in the NBA or G-League, 6 had transferred after their freshman year, and only 3 were sophomore starters.

One McD is a sophomore coming off the bench. Kijani Wright is a 6-9 PF averaging 4.3 ppg in 12.8 mpg for 10-16 USC.
That sounds better than getting a guy from Louisville that has already turned us down twice!

Interesting possibility, but Forbes seems to like underused players on winning teams. He has also said he likes players from excellent coaches. Guess it would depend on what Forbes thinks of Enfield if he were to consider Wright (assuming he goes into the portal).

I’d imagine Sallis taking a look, not sure anyone else will get drafted. Going overseas or transfer, idk.
I'd be (pleasantly) surprised if Sallis doesn't declare for the draft. Keller might transfer--he seems to have disappeared.

I expect Sallis to move up into the 20s on draft boards once folks start looking at his last few games.

Over his last 5 games, Sallis is averaging 22.6 pts, 4.8 reb, 2.6 ast, 1.2 stocks on 62/67/85 shooting. Yeah, Sallis is 16-24 from deep. He's shooting .435 on the season.

Back