• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest - Clemson Game Thread

Throwing the ball, calling timeouts, he knows what he's doing.

We beat Duke next week by 7-10 points. This team doesn't care about their record or opponent.

Throwing the ball up 20 with under 2 minutes to go. Fuck you dabo. You toothless redneck

I think Wolford is the more likely transfer because I think Hinton is the guy next year.

Maybe, but it won't happen this year b/c Clawson has played it well. He's kept Wolford on board while Hinton has played a lot. Clawson needs two good QBs on board, and his decisions this season pretty much guarantee he'll keep both. Now next year, perhaps it'll be different. But by that time he'll have four QBs on the roster and won't be desperate to keep all happy.

None will transfer. That is ridiculous.

Two QBs with two and three more years of eligibility who haven't redshirted yet? Odds are low they would both stay. How many times have we had four scholarship QBs on the roster at one time?

Wolford was statistically a part of 28 plays (20 pass att, 8 runs) and gained a total of 61 yards (91 pass, -30 run) with 0 TDs
Hinton was statistically a part of 14 plays (7 pass att, 7 runs) and gained a total of 74 yards (23 pass, 51 run) with 2 TDs (1 run, 1 pass)

#teamhinton

Wolford was statistically a part of 28 plays (20 pass att, 8 runs) and gained a total of 61 yards (91 pass, -30 run) with 0 TDs
Hinton was statistically a part of 14 plays (7 pass att, 7 runs) and gained a total of 74 yards (23 pass, 51 run) with 2 TDs (1 run, 1 pass)

#teamhinton

That's eye opening

We need to recapture dominance over Duke and the rest of NC. It's our last chance.

Maybe, but it won't happen this year b/c Clawson has played it well. He's kept Wolford on board while Hinton has played a lot. Clawson needs two good QBs on board, and his decisions this season pretty much guarantee he'll keep both. Now next year, perhaps it'll be different. But by that time he'll have four QBs on the roster and won't be desperate to keep all happy.

Hinton hasn't played much recently and it's unclear why.

Two QBs with two and three more years of eligibility who haven't redshirted yet? Odds are low they would both stay. How many times have we had four scholarship QBs on the roster at one time?

Ph, we're talking this year. Not their whole career. Sure, after next year, I'd expect one to transfer. By that time we'll have 4 good QBs on the roster. None transfer after this year.

So both of our coaches have substitution issues.....

Ph, we're talking this year. Not their whole career. Sure, after next year, I'd expect one to transfer. By that time we'll have 4 good QBs on the roster. None transfer after this year.

I guess I was unclear, I meant that one would probably transfer at some point. May not be next year.

Back