• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest @ Florida State - 7pm RSN

CMM misses free throw then turns it over again. Geez. Dejavu all over again

Yep, those 25 points don't matter. We have CMM and Crab carrying the load. DT contributing. Then nothing from the rest. If anyone else steps up we are not in OT.

Complete piece of shit fanbase.
So many guys on this roster who contribute Jack shit and people have to pile on the guy who has 25 points.

Whoever doesn't believe that a team needs to learn to win is a fool. This team has no clue and they need to figure out how. They play so well for much of the game but just lose their cool in the last minutes over and over.

honest question, did Travis and Coron hit the big shots last year, I just don't remember

This loss reminds me of the dark days of [Redacted]'s first year. Then I remember we don't have him as a coach anymore and am happy. Persevere Deacs, we'll come out on top.

So many games with such close losses.
Really tough.

Cmm is shit under pressure . How many times has he done this? He is the opposite of Randolph Childress. He's nothing but a cheap lawn chair he folds every time

honest question, did Travis and Coron hit the big shots last year, I just don't remember

Thanks for reminding me that I do enjoy this team more than last year's despite a worse record at this point.

People should be looking at DT, Mitch, Greek, and Leonard if they want to blame someone

Back