• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Helmet History

I want Homefield to bring back this logo for a t-shirt or sweater

1977-wake-forest.png

Nothing against America, but man that most recent one is awful.

Also I like the concept of the Deacon head on the black helmet but it really looks bad in execution.

The most recent white one I know is divisive but man I think that is sharp. Most recent gold one may be the best of the bunch.

Agreed, Strutting Deacon when it hits is gonna be so good

I wonder if the Deacon head could work if it was like oversized and black and gold against black

maybe kinda like this

2015-3-oregon-vs-georgia-state.png

Numbers hates the troops

I do not support the Gold Helmets, never have been a fan of the metallic look. I like the White Helmet with a very clean White Uniform set.

Black Helmet with Old Gold WF and Gold Pants with White Jersey is my favorite look

I'm fine doing the stormtrooper look once a year. Otherwise, go with gold or black pants with the white jerseys.

I'm also a fan of the white helmets. My favorite combo is probably the white uniforms with black hats and black pants.

Nothing against America, but man that most recent one is awful.

Also I like the concept of the Deacon head on the black helmet but it really looks bad in execution.

The most recent white one I know is divisive but man I think that is sharp. Most recent gold one may be the best of the bunch.

Agreed, Strutting Deacon when it hits is gonna be so good

I don’t know if the Strutting Deacon logo will work on a helmet. It seems like it would be too small to look good

I like “H,” for a white helmet “I” would be almost acceptable and I’m down with either flying WF on a black helmet. Pass on the strutting deacon, great as a statue, not as a helmet decal.

Back