• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Helmet History

The strutting deac at Spry looks like a stick figure holding a giant tee.

It's Wake Forest's version of the Jordan "Jumpman" logo . . . once I've seen it that way, I can't not see it. . . SMH

Especially when it is so small, and from far away like on helmets A and C.

I do like it on the polo on the left chest, or on the sleeves, looks classy

I disagree, C ain’t bad though H is the best.

View attachment 5061
Pick a flying WF, turn the strutting deac facing forward (against the headwind of the flying WF) and make it a little smaller (or not) and overlay it on the WF or put it between the W and F. It fills the space and conveys the name and symbol of university. I don't have the skills to make a mock up.

The strutting deac at Spry looks like a stick figure holding a giant tee.
it's too skinny to be a big logo. you need a logo with a big face...I can't think of any similar logos off the top of my head. they all focus on the face, like, you know, the Deacon head.

Pick a flying WF, turn the strutting deac facing forward (against the headwind of the flying WF) and make it a little smaller (or not) and overlay it on the WF or put it between the W and F. It fills the space and conveys the name and symbol of university. I don't have the skills to make a mock up.
you mean fundamentally change the athletic logos

Back