• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

I. Don't. Give. A. Shit.

My only loyalty is to the athletic programs of Wake Forest, and as long as a diploma is capable of being earned they are getting what they were promised: A scholarship to attend and graduate from WFU. I am not and will not be a "players advocate". They are unduly pampered as it is and it's time to uphold their commitment to Wake Forest. The program should be what matters to them too.

Well that is just a bad post.

Current RB commit Kendrell Flowers continues to blow up. In addition to receiving offers from Tennessee and Penn Sate, he’s gotten two more offers from UNC and Colorado State today. Really hope we can hold on to him.

Instead of waiting until he racked up P5 offers, Clawson got an early commit.

Current RB commit Kendrell Flowers continues to blow up. In addition to receiving offers from Tennessee and Penn Sate, he’s gotten two more offers from UNC and Colorado State today. Really hope we can hold on to him.

I've seen at least one example over the past couple of weeks of him recruiting another guy to come to Wake so that's at least a good sign. Let's hope he's in love with Wake and doesn't want to go anywhere else.

Who was he recruiting?

I've seen at least one example over the past couple of weeks of him recruiting another guy to come to Wake so that's at least a good sign. Let's hope he's in love with Wake and doesn't want to go anywhere else.

Recruiting is a very good sign.
I think our last few classes have really bonded before they officially stepped foot on campus.

Rivals had an article out today about Flowers and the TN offer. Not a subscriber so not sure the gist.

Is there a reason we should be scared about Chris Weinke's recruiting skills?

I think ILB Justin Pelic from SC committed to Wake. Indicated he might enroll early.

Back