• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

I get what you're saying, BUT. . . there's a lot that connects him to Wake Forest. Though I don't put a decommitment chance at absolute 0, I do believe it to be pretty darn low.

How do we feel about keeping Flowers? The reports on Beal seem great, but without Byrd we’re going to need some depth to keep that a position of strength without Coulburn and Carney.

Story is updated (still free) with a bunch of quotes from Groulx - and you all should like what he says.

This is not the end
In reality, that's true, but I do feel much better than before. Hope his mind is set this time.
I get what you're saying, BUT. . . there's a lot that connects him to Wake Forest. Though I don't put a decommitment chance at absolute 0, I do believe it to be pretty darn low.
He sounds pretty set on wake:

“My recruitment is totally over. I’m totally committed to Wake Forest,” Groulx said. “There’s no time in any future that I would consider any school other than Wake. There’s a lot of things that tie me to Wake, and that’s what makes it a perfect fit for me.”

Thanks, Les

Les, what is the proper way to pronounce his last name?

I pronounce it like "Grewl," but I'll verify. I feel like I've asked this question of either him, Chad Grier or one of his teammates before. To be safe, I just went with "Nolan" today when we chatted.

"The charges against Hinton, a redshirt junior, include misdemeanor unsealed wine/liquor container in the passenger area and misdemeanor possession of wine/liquor/malted beverage by a person under the age of 21. Hinton, who is from Durham, didn’t turn 21 until February. He was issued citations for speeding and driving with an expired registration card/tag."

Did you bother to read the article?
It also said he did not have any booze in his system.

Back