• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Claw is unbelievable! wfu22fan, I love the comparison to James Brim. A 2nd 4*, this is great!

Greene is an incredible athlete. He has size, speed, hands, and great (LD Williams)leaping ability. Check out his YouTube basketball videos. This ranks up there with the signing day fight with UNC over James Brim.

Amazing weekend. Great job by the coaches prior to the silent period. Two 4 star WRs in the same class. Pretty impressive!

Just grab a good TE and another good lineman (or two) and the offensive class will be set

Really a remarkable job by the staff considering the 2 decommits

Assuming they both sign and don't suffer any grade deflation, this looks to be the first time we'll ever have multiple Rivals 4-star recruits in one class.

Previous 4-stars:
2002- Bryan Andrews
2010- A.J. Marshall
2015- Kyle Kearns
2017- Michael Allen

As a side note, the 2004 Fresh Deacs class was ranked 95th in the nation, with Jeremy Thompson, Anthony Davis, and Alphonso Smith ranking as the only 3-stars.

What are the new biggest position/player targets for Clawson after the Greene signing? Also, I pray to God that we can keep our offensive line preforming on an good level... That has often been our downfall in past years. Love the Greene signing, and love all the in state commits, battling with state for premier NC program

We've got some really good o-line players in the pipeline. 247 rated Mike Edwards as a 4 star tackle, and the number 218 player in the country. He's hopefully going to be redshirting this year with the depth we have. But that's the kind of guy I'd love to see get some PT in a few games and keep his redshirt under the new rules.

Back