• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Our biggest recruiting job in the coming years will probably be recruiting Clawson himself to stay. Hopefully he feels he’s found the perfect situation.

If this class was in the high 40’s prior to Greene, where do we expect to land now?

Our biggest recruiting job in the coming years will probably be recruiting Clawson himself to stay. Hopefully he feels he’s found the perfect situation.

If this class was in the high 40’s prior to Greene, where do we expect to land now?

We are at 37th nationally now.

Also, thanks Dekin!

Some scoop on Greene: he was at WFU this past weekend for a visit and was playing some hoops with CP3. Greene is a very good hoopster and loves roundball. Smart timing by the staff to have Greene on campus when CP3 was in WS at his camp.

Greene was at Wake Forest for team basketball camp.

I wonder if he committed to us over Duke because Claw/Manning agreed he could play both sports if he wanted to.

Our ranking should go up as Hudson is currently unranked. He will be at least another 3 star.

Wow! What a run we're having.

This gets the 2020 class started.
Griffis is a 3* dual threat QB from Ashburn Va.
6' 190
Offers from Maryland, Vandy, WVa.

Last edited:
2020 QB with offers from Maryland, Vandy and West Virginia. Heavy interest from Lousville, Duke VA Tech and Purdue. Kids gotta great arm, my source tells me hes got higher upside than Brendan Clark fwiw.

Back