• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

His mustache game is strong.

Wow, I agree with your comment before. He does look like he's in his 20s already.

Hoping I have earned some forgiveness for my CMM bashing by helping in a very small way to recruit Donavon and making an early call on his obvious athletic abilities.

Hoping I have earned some forgiveness for my CMM bashing by helping in a very small way to recruit Donavon and making an early call on his obvious athletic abilities.

Donavon puts his sig on the LOI and I'm good.

Thought CJ Leak was a 5-star?

Regardless, in this day with recruiting websites/rankings, i'm with you.

When WF signs the first ever 5 Star there should be a celebration at The Tower for the entire recruited class.

Let’s start by celebrating the first Rivals Top 100 Recruit in the country.

So,effectively,Nolan is the #2 prospect in NC.

WF has 2 of the NC Top 5 players. Unreal!

we have a lot of young, talented CB's. Wonder if he did the math and realized he might not see the field for 3 years.

we have a lot of young, talented CB's. Wonder if he did the math and realized he might not see the field for 3 years.

That's more than likely the case at any good college team.

If Claw wanted him so do I. Hate to lose anybody but on the other hand, you really hate to lose the guys who on paper seem to have the potential to be program builders and Jaylen is not in that category, not that it couldn't have turned out that way. If the DB situation scared him he probably is not a guy you want especially at DB where confidence is an essential. Good luck to him no matter the reason and hope he ends where he needs and wants to be.

Back