• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

I wouldn't be in the least surprised to find this was a mutual decision

We need some OL help here, one ol and one dL signee?

Devonte Gordon is grey shirting so really are 2 OL coming in next year with 13 returning from the roster. With 15 guys on OL for next year, 3 deep at each position, so likely done there unless we get a real stud that wants to come in. Expect that we're definitely looking for another DT with Brown leaving the team.

Agreed. Another DT, LB and TE would be my priorities in that order.

Agreed. Another DT, LB and TE would be my priorities in that order.

I believe we are set for LB in this years class. We have two committed. We will also get Monroe and Burley back after next season, so there’s 4 extra bodies for next year. I agree that DT and TE will be a priority and I would add RB in there as well. I believe we are still going hard after Tony Mathis.

A Strange feeling has come over me. Maybe its because he is a 6'5 mobile TE.

You know something? Seeing OSU and PSU on the list doesn’t make me optimistic.

Should we have Cam Smith vibes?

With 2 highly rated WRs coming in next year, could they be looking at moving 1 or more to defense???

With 2 highly rated WRs coming in next year, could they be looking at moving 1 or more to defense???

No way. No way possible. Plus I think it's very possible Dortch and/or Washington leave for the NFL.

I do remember someone who knows Groulx say he'd be willing to play defense. I could see him being an awesome FS, in the Bates mold. Maybe we give him a shot at starting as a true freshman there if no WRs leave (other than Bachman). Speculation is fun! Need minutes breakdown.

I do remember someone who knows Groulx say he'd be willing to play defense. I could see him being an awesome FS, in the Bates mold. Maybe we give him a shot at starting as a true freshman there if no WRs leave (other than Bachman). Speculation is fun! Need minutes breakdown.

Taylor Morin is a heckuva two-way player who is under ranked.

..and besides, I saw a vid of Daryl Green presenting Morin with an award so that proves he can be a db

Back