• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Picked up a crystal ball for 2019 CB Logan Wilson. 3 star. 247 indicates offers from Arizona and Iowa

Picked up a crystal ball for 2019 CB Logan Wilson. 3 star. 247 indicates offers from Arizona and Iowa

Certainly need CBs in this class. His recent feed activity primarily shows interest from non-p5 schools, so not sure if the Arizona and Iowa offers still stand.

Former DT commit Malachi Burby has committed to Rutgers.......umm, interesting choice, we wish him the best?

I don’t think I’ve seen a Rutgers highlight this season.

Aside from losing to OSU Week 2, they’ve played the least notable Big Ten schedule they would play.

Bassey is the only CB worth playing here, any CB recruits could potentially be upgrades.

I think Henderson is pretty good when healthy, but he seems to be injured pretty often. Taylor on the other hand... I'm not sure he could cover a twin bed with a king blanket.

I think Henderson is pretty good when healthy, but he seems to be injured pretty often. Taylor on the other hand... I'm not sure he could cover a twin bed with a king blanket.

I'm not going to say anything negative about Taylor......but that's a great analogy.

Greene’s stats are better than all receivers who made the Shrine Bowl. Must be politics- only one WF receiver recruit allowed per year.

Politics is correct, but more in the sense that if your coach is an established guy who's well-liked in NC coaching circles, your guy(s) will be on the team. Donavon's coach, meanwhile, is in his first year at MA and is pretty young. As I said on Twitter, the Shrine Bowl selection process is pathetically political.

Groulx made the All-American Bowl (formerly U.S. Army All American Bowl). Awesome honor. Highly doubt we've ever had more than a couple guys play in that game. Hopefully Greene can make a roster, maybe the Under Armour game.

https://usatodayhss.com/2018/wake-forest-wr-commit-nolan-groulx-celebrates-all-american-bowl-selection

I mean. . there's literally two people that cover Wake Forest full-time. You all read us, right? I stopped by on my drive to Louisville to cover this.

https://247sports.com/college/wake-...receives-All-American-Bowl-jersey--123845739/

If you don't already, follow me and Conor.

Give 'em hell, Les.

I mean. . the USA Today story wasn't even a story, and it links to the 247 profile of a NC State commit. I legit got to Kentucky much later than I anticipated and therefore sacrificed seeing some friends and family to be there for the ceremony. I don't understand why some Wake fans still don't support the work of the only two people who work the beat every day. Astounds me.

I need every subscriber and every click. I work hard and deserve it much more than that USA Today story.

You are the MAN, Les. Thanks for all you do. I'll head over to the site now.

Yeah, God forbid Les tries to cover his costs for supplying exclusive content for Wake fans, how dare he! If he doesn't market himself, who will?

I mean. . the USA Today story wasn't even a story, and it links to the 247 profile of a NC State commit. I legit got to Kentucky much later than I anticipated and therefore sacrificed seeing some friends and family to be there for the ceremony. I don't understand why some Wake fans still don't support the work of the only two people who work the beat every day. Astounds me.

I need every subscriber and every click. I work hard and deserve it much more than that USA Today story.

Hey Les, would you ever want to do a Q&A mailbag where we can ask you questions about recruiting? I am curious why we are seeing stuff about DE's and CB's, while our only DT commit left, and it seems to be an area of need.

Thanks for your work.

Everyone negrep tigerswood for linking the USA Today story instead of Les's.

Back