• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

BTW, 2021 Wake Kicker commit from Myers Park HS, Matthew Dennis, is not a reliable tackler one-on-one with a kick returner. Had a kickoff returned for a TD last night and he was the last man to beat.

BTW, 2021 Wake Kicker commit from Myers Park HS, Matthew Dennis, is not a reliable tackler one-on-one with a kick returner. Had a kickoff returned for a TD last night and he was the last man to beat.

We will have to work on that as he should get plenty of chances with our Offense.

I don't want to see the kicker trying for TD saving tackles. I want to see the kickoffs result in touchbacks.

Duh! Come on blue. I could have called out biff for an asinine complaint but I think his comment was tongue in cheek like mine.

Bunch of big recruits at the game yesterday. That performance against State should help Clawson & Co. keep the train rolling.

The '21 class is were we will strike gold. Grobe never capitalized on the OB.

247 board has Wyatt Crespi, invited walk on from De La Salle in Concord Ca. A defensive end with linebacker size(234 lbs).

Back