• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Greene is behind two, maybe three NFL WRs. He's got to wait his turn.

Agree. I think a lot of redshirting freshmen get frustrated. Greene should look at Dortch and Surratt to see that great receivers have been redshirted recently at WF.

Dave should just talk to him. This isn't his first upset player in his 20 years of head coaching. It will work itself out.

Hopefully this unsubstantiated rumor will help Washington catch the ball a little more. The guy has to wrap it up better going forward.

Greene is behind two, maybe three NFL WRs. He's got to wait his turn.

With the depth we have at WR, I totally understand the rationale to RS Greene and Groulx. And if Greene really is as good as or better than the guys currently playing, then he’ll play a lot during the last 4 games of the season. His time on the field may be coming quickly.

With the depth we have at WR, I totally understand the rationale to RS Greene and Groulx. And if Greene really is as good as or better than the guys currently playing, then he’ll play a lot during the last 4 games of the season. His time on the field may be coming quickly.

I highly doubt this (barring injuries). The remaining games will be close in which we will need Surratt, Washington, Claude, Hinton, Roberson on the field. Could maybe see him playing in the Clemson game if things get out of hand.

I remember McEachern used to have a big Indian statue in their end zone. If you looked at it sideways from the stands his left thumb protruded outward from behind his waist and looked like a flaccd cock. He's at the far end zone in this pic.

images

You have to use your imagination to see the penis, but it's there.

GAPOWmuf_brooks.jpg

I remember McEachern used to have a big Indian statue in their end zone. If you looked at it sideways from the stands his left thumb protruded outward from behind his waist and looked like a flaccd cock. He's at the far end zone in this pic.

images

You have to use your imagination to see the penis, but it's there.

GAPOWmuf_brooks.jpg

people see what they want to see, I suppose

We've had a few kids here from McEachern.

I participated in a track meet at McEachern this summer. First time I’d been there. Unbelievable facilities. The campus looks more like a college than a high school.

I highly doubt this (barring injuries). The remaining games will be close in which we will need Surratt, Washington, Claude, Hinton, Roberson on the field. Could maybe see him playing in the Clemson game if things get out of hand.

Update on Greene: he is at the MA v WS Prep game tonight at Atkins HS. He told my friend that he will play in the last 4 games and everything is cool.

None of the freshman wideouts were ever gonna play more than four games this year. It's arguably one of the most loaded positions we've ever had at once.

Nothing to argue. We have three potential NFL WR playing in front of three promising WRs who would have played for almost every Wake team before them ahead of high potential young WRs include two of the highest rated prospects we’ve ever had.

A college football player that is planning to transfer isn’t breaking the news to some random creepy old dude that corners him in the men’s room.

Back