• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

247 board has Wyatt Crespi, invited walk on from De La Salle in Concord Ca. A defensive end with linebacker size(234 lbs).

Wonder why he'd turn down a scholarship to Louisville to be a walk-on who may eventually get a scholarship? Glad he's here but maybe something about the situation I'm unfamiliar with...

Wonder why he'd turn down a scholarship to Louisville to be a walk-on who may eventually get a scholarship? Glad he's here but maybe something about the situation I'm unfamiliar with...

Just spitballing, but perhaps he wants a degree worth more than the piece of paper it is printed on?

Great! Hope to never hear his name again.

He didn't have a scholarship offer to Louisville, he had a PWO offer, same as at Wake. When choosing between those options, picking Wake Forest is obvious.

This is a bit surprising, as Wake has a freshman long snapper on the roster. Noah Turner is currently expected to take over for Dayton Diemel.

Dayton has done an incredible job at Wake. Just lots of good snaps to Dom, both in punting and holding. He will be one of the seniors nobody knows on senior day, but he has been a key player in Wake's success the last few years. He needs a loud shoutout then.

He will come as a walk-on. Competition is good for all.

He will come as a walk-on. Competition is good for all.

Hope Wake hangs on to this guy. As you said, competition is good. Turner was a walk-on fall of 2018. Snapped for the last extra point against Duke. Presumably whoever wins the job for next fall gets a 'ship.

He will be one of the seniors nobody knows on senior day, but he has been a key player in Wake's success the last few years. He needs a loud shoutout then.

We know him .......and know how valuable he is.

That is weird. Not sure I would want to be catesized by the school I commit to. Just show me, not me on Broadway in Cats.

Some kid named Tommy Tight we out of Florida committed yesterday

Back