• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Any chance we get Jack Hollifield, 4 star ILB from Shelby? VT is the presumptive favorite because of his brother, but his dad played at Wake.

yeah i was about to post the same thing. def doesn't look as polished as kern from a pure mechanics standpoint but that was an impressive number of big time throws for one season's worth of work. a few throws where he got pretty lucky imo but i may be way off on evaluating high school qb tape. seems like the coaches were high on him and they have a pretty strong track record with QBs.

Love this pick up! Get your quarterback early and build around him...welcome 'The Great Santino.'

Nice get for the staff. Now if we can also sew up his brothers Fredo and Michael, that would be a big hit

Last edited:
Couple of things from watching his film, as mentioned earlier has a weird leg kick
Pro's:
Running ability looks really good and seems fast
Has a big arm
Good feel for the pass rush
Looks poised
Good touch

Cons:
The aforementioned leg kick
Seems to focus too much on his primary receiver

Let's say this is accurate, then it would seem the cons are coach-able for a Junior in High School Many of the pros - i.e. speed, big arm- are not. Excited to have him. Go Deacs!

Will be interesting to see how many new schools try to get into the mix for Marucci from this point forward.

Brendon Clark committed to WF on July 24, 2017 (the Summer before his junior year). Clark received offers from ND, UNC and Clemson during the first week of June 2018, the Summer before his senior year. Clark committed to ND on July 4, 2018. He signed his ND LOI on December 19, 2018. He enrolled on June 22, 2019. This past season, Clark attempted one pass at ND. Clark is currently projected at #3 on the ND depth chart behind Ian Book (who will be back next year) and Junior Phil Jurkovec. ND has a commitment from Drew Pyne, Class of 2020, #7 QB.

Back