• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

I don’t know the specifics of the IMG roster, but my impression was they had 4* and 5* starters and then guys who won’t steal their thunder behind them on the depth chart to fill the roster.

Carter Broer is a 6-1, 240 lb DT in HS. 4.9 sec 40. Some good highlights on Hudl.

6'4", 236 TE potential grad transfer from Rice:

We are going to be thin at linebacker unless we convert one of our safeties, or get at least one in the portal. DJ Taylor transferred today.

We are going to be thin at linebacker unless we convert one of our safeties, or get at least one in the portal. DJ Taylor transferred today.
Linebacker has been the biggest weakness for years. It's the spine of the defense, and without fixing speed, size, and tackling at that position we will continue to struggle. It was the single biggest problem on the team this year.

What ever happened to Nolan Groulx? Not that we need any more receivers but did hee even play this seasoN?

KNowing that Malik Mustapha came from Richmond makes me even more excited about Kobie Turner

Doesn't seem like there are many LB's in the portal

What ever happened to Nolan Groulx? Not that we need any more receivers but did hee even play this seasoN?

KNowing that Malik Mustapha came from Richmond makes me even more excited about Kobie Turner

Doesn't seem like there are many LB's in the portal

Groulx transferred to Charlotte a year ago. He doesn't show in their game statistics.

That is the most absurd targeting call I’ve ever seen

Broadcast said Nash is coming back, so that’s at least 5 of our top 6 OL, Tom the only unknown.

Tom needs to go pro. Stock is high. Who plays LT?

Multiple possibilities. Move one of the Right Tackles- Je'Vionté Nash (rSr) or DeVonte Gordon (rFr) - to left tackle. Spencer Clapp, who played LT in the summer when Tom played RT. C. J. Elmonus, the r freshman heir apparent.

Less likely (probably highly unlikely) options: move Juergens and insert Petibon at center. Move one of the guards and put George Sell at guard.

Off the wall: one of the young guys shows up and plays so well in spring he grabs the job.

Tabacca will have his hands full figuring out how to replace Tom.

New offer to 2023 wide receiver Micah Mays, Jr. North Palm Beach, FL. 6-2, 175.

He is an unranked no star, but if Higgins (primary recruiter) wants him, get him north!

Back