• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

short feature on Prentiss Noland and his college visits he's taking this spring. No mention of Wake, guess he blew up too much for us.

Disappointing. He was my first choice for QB in his class. I think he would have been a great fit for the RPO game.

Anyone know if Clawson is going to have a presser to review this year's class? I believe he did last year.

Anyone know if Clawson is going to have a presser to review this year's class? I believe he did last year.
talked about the class(minus Uber Ajongo who signed in the late period) transfers will be an early question the next time we get Clawson which at this point seems like day 1 of spring camp

Luca Puccinelli looks like the name of a great guy to ask for restaurant recommendations.

Wake Forest just received a commitment from Philadelphia Phillies utility infielder Josh Harrison or potentially a different person by the same name. Sources have yet to confirm.

Didn't see this reported on this thread:

He's a CB from Florida.

Offers from Duke, Pitt, S. Carolina, Utah among others. Cancelled a visit USC (the one on the West Coast) before his commitment. He will be very good.

WF has 9 HS class of 2024 commitments and according to 247, WF currently has the 7th ranked class in the country for 2024, which is largely a function that WF has more commits than most schools, but it's also a function that the staff is ahead of others at finding talent, and landing players. If Clawson offers a recruit early, the staff is confident that recruit can play; these are not reaches.

As always, other power programs will try to flirt with WF commitments before the December signing period.

Here is the 2024 class position breakdown at this point:

QB - 1
TE - 1
DT - 1
DE - 2
LB - 2
CB - 1
S - 1

Last edited:
Back