• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Haven’t watched his film yet, but looks like he has a great frame and a solid early list of P5 offers considering he’s a 2019 kid. Great start!

Looks like the succession plan for the OL is moving along nicely. Welcome Triston.

Welcome back lector, hope you come around often.

hannibal-lecter.jpg

Can someone explain to me what it means when you see a football team posing for photo and they're grabbing their lip or inner mouth with their fingers...Almost like a fishhook, if you will.

What does this symbolize and why do they do it?

Can someone explain to me what it means when you see a football team posing for photo and they're grabbing their lip or inner mouth with their fingers...Almost like a fishhook, if you will.

What does this symbolize and why do they do it?

They're 'catfishing' you.

Big Mike Edwards received the lone N.C. Team accolade on day one (from the official Shrine fb Page)

The only guy thus far who has been able to block AA DT Rick Sandidge.

Edwards is clearly one of the top 7-8 players in North Carolina but when you commit early to Wake...

4 Star player with 5 Star potential — 6’6.5 and 345

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Welcome back Ol' Lec'!

2018 Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Welcome back, lectro! Looking forward to your posts.

:insertsmokingguyemoji

ETA:

Last edited:
That wouldn't be announced yet.

There's a Future 50 camp for underclassmen but he's not on that list.

http://uafootball.us/future-50/

It's his twitter bio. I think it's aspirational.

Dude. If lectro is the price to pay for this season causing bkf to leave, it's still worth it.

Lectro always entertaining. Also professor emeritus of the sunshine brigade. If you like reading every Wake recruit is a potential Heisman candidate, he is your man. If you keep this in perspective, not a bad guy to have back on the boards.

For those worried about stars the two commits for 2019 both look to be four star players if they don't get hit with the Wake lowering of stars. Great start to next years recruiting. As I have seen Mr. Clark play I am very excited to see his line forming in the 19 class.

Back