• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Liberty or not, I can’t understand an P5 RB who will get Carrie’s transferring to a CUSA program under a brand new coach. I’m sure he wants to be a feature back but anything could happen for Chadwell.

I don’t understand why you care if somebody else goes to Liberty. He thinks it’s best for him and he is responsible for his decision. I’m sure if your opinion mattered to him, he would have contacted you.

I don’t understand why you care if somebody else goes to Liberty. He thinks it’s best for him and he is responsible for his decision. I’m sure if your opinion mattered to him, he would have contacted you.

People’s decisions matter to you because you’re a fan. That’s how fandom works.

Liberty overpaid relative to the rest of their league for their previous coach; they overpaid for their current coach; perhaps someone there was willing to overpay relative to the competition for a running back

State signed former LSU and Patriots QB Rohan Davy, can’t believe he still had eligibility.

He went pro and still has eligibility? I knew State academic standards were lax but come on

There is confusion between Rohan Davey (with an e in the last name) quarterback, who graduated from LSU in 2001. and carried a clipboard on the Patriots sidelines for two New England Patriot Superbowl wins

and

Rohan Davy (no e in the last name).
Rohan Davy will be a 2023 graduate of St. John's College HS in DC. He flipped from Cincinnati to NCSU on signing day. The guy NCSU signed is an athlete/SS/OLB.

That's 2x super bowl champion Rohan Davey with an e. Thank you for clarifying the joke for everyone else.

What a stupid post. This is a message board where people come to talk about about Wake Forest athletics. Cooley has been a Wake athlete.
I don’t understand why people care to defend a shit school like Liberty. Unless they make some significant changes, expect continued disrespect from people who went to other Universities.

I am also confident that 95%+ athletes at Liberty either don’t know the politics behind the school or don’t care. They have incredible facilities and offer a place to play the sport they love

I’m not defending Liberty. I don’t care. I just don’t see the point of trying to make yourself feel good about yourself by trashing someone else. It’s such a childish attitude and makes the board seem like a bunch of middle schoolers. Maybe it is.

I am also confident that 95%+ athletes at Liberty either don’t know the politics behind the school or don’t care. They have incredible facilities and offer a place to play the sport they love
You’re missing out on some of the other perks of being a college athlete though: girls and parties!

Cooley could have done better as far as football competition. Maybe Chadwell promised him a fair chance to be the featured back or $$$. Cooley is a stud.

I'm surprised Cooley is being able to play in the bowl game after he commits to Liberty. What if he gets injured or something? I assume Liberty would sign off on him playing, especially if he got some NIL cash. Just an odd situation

I'm surprised Cooley is being able to play in the bowl game after he commits to Liberty. What if he gets injured or something? I assume Liberty would sign off on him playing, especially if he got some NIL cash. Just an odd situation

I for one was surprised to hear he committed before the bowl game. I had thought he might be using the bowl game to show case his talent. Other coaches will be watching. There are people out there still trying to answer the question, "who or what is Sam reading post snap?"

What is the signing status of Uber Ajongo? Is he still in the '23 class?

Back