• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Investigating If Louisville Knew Too Much

Based on everything we've read, it's very clear that what we've found was their scouting report. Until we have information otherwise people should stop acting like we just left a playbook sitting around. That wouldn't make much sense

Last edited:
If their scouting reports showed Cade Carney taking direct snaps we have a huge problem.

Based on everything we've read, it's very clear that what we've found was their scouting report. Until we have information otherwise people should stop acting like we just left a playbook sitting around. That wouldn't make much sense

It would be hilarious if we kept it close because we knew that they knew what we were planning to do. And it stayed close until they said "Screw that. We'll just hand the ball off and see what happens."

One article said there were new plays in the report that had never been run before, so not a scouting report.

One article said there were new plays in the report that had never been run before, so not a scouting report.

I think that's the point -- that their scouting report included plays we've never run. That's why it was suspicious.

I think that's the point -- that their scouting report included plays we've never run. That's why it was suspicious.

I suspect we feel strongly they nabbed something from us, but we've really dialed back the language in the event if it was somebody on our side who is ultimately responsible. If we felt we had a mole, we wouldn't have put this story out there to begin with.

Are our practices no longer open? No more hanging out at the wall for the OWGs?

As if betterphan hasn't stolen the girls volleyball playbook from our act rivals in the past

I had a great chance once to legitimately cheat duke out of an ACC tournament semi-final game in field hockey. I chickened out. They lost anyways, thank god.

We haven't learned anything from UNC because they haven't been sentenced yet. And when we get the goods on Petrino we will wait for that conviction.

Yeah they have, once already. No real penalty.

A subsequent slap on the wrist may also be forthcoming.

Too bad the Cards got curb-stomped in Houston tonight. Bye bye, Playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coincidence that the week that WF calls out Louisville is the week that they lost? I think not. Louisville simply couldn't hack Houston with all the media talking about WakeyLeaks.

That's actually the most plausible explanation, that someone's computer and emails were hacked. I'm sure the coaches communicate the playbook plan that way.

It doesn't take much to jump from that theory to how Louisville was blowing almost everybody away, even FSU, but then an embarrassing loss to Houston....ummmm

On top of that it would appear they also didn't get the same info from UVa or Duke. Now before you laugh think about it. Why did Louisville look so extremely different in certain games? It's not crazy to speculate that the difference was hacked info.

That's actually the most plausible explanation, that someone's computer and emails were hacked. I'm sure the coaches communicate the playbook plan that way.

It doesn't take much to jump from that theory to how Louisville was blowing almost everybody away, even FSU, but then an embarrassing loss to Houston....ummmm

On top of that it would appear they also didn't get the same info from UVa or Duke. Now before you laugh think about it. Why did Louisville look so extremely different in certain games? It's not crazy to speculate that the difference was hacked info.

Another plausible explanation for the Houston game is that we actually created the roadmap to containing Lamar Jackson and Houston actually has an offense to take advantage of that.

Another plausible explanation for the Houston game is that we actually created the roadmap to containing Lamar Jackson and Houston actually has an offense to take advantage of that.

Pretty wide gap between a team that lost to SMU and one that ran roughshod over FSU....

Back