• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest is a "Bunny" per Duke's Sulaimon...

If this is a trap game, we're the bunny that's caught in it.

#134 in Kenpom last year

#102 in Kenpom this year

#obvious

Of course we're a bunny....have been since 1997 in Cameron. Just hope they don't hang 100. Fuck you, Jeff.

"You give respect by showing no respect." -- Jeff [Redacted]

This just means that Sulaimon respects the hell out of Wake.

On a side note, the old NBA saying "give respect by showing no respect" yields absolutely ZERO results on google that aren't attributed to Jeff [Redacted]. Zero results on all of google.

Last edited:
"You give respect by showing no respect." -- Jeff [Redacted]

This just means that Sulaimon respects the hell out of Wake.

On a side note, the old NBA saying "give respect by showing no respect" yields absolutely ZERO results on google that aren't attributed to Jeff [Redacted]. Zero results on all of google.

Just another example of the dishonest "culture" in the Nathan Hatch administration.

fIiJJYx.jpg

Duke has issued a statement apologizing to the rabbit community in response to these comments.

I look forward to the day that we can make opponents eat words like this. But that day is not today and not with this coach.

Yep- normally the Wake Forest "Bunnies" would be bulletin board material- but not with Bzz at the helm. It's actually pretty accurate.

Of course we're a bunny....have been since 1997 in Cameron. Just hope they don't hang 100. Fuck you, Jeff.

IIRC we have not lost in single digits at dook since Tim left. Doubt this the team to crack 10 much less win.

how can we not?

Yeah, I'm just saying we've improved, not that the improvement is near good enough.

We've gone from dysentery level bloody water shits to plump, separated hangover shits. Yayyyyy!

It's worth the technical Travis. We aren't going to win anyway, and you'll be gone in three months. Do the right thing and flatten this kid like McFarland would.

in a weird way, i would be so, so pissed off if buzz got the honor of beating Duke in cameron

Back