• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest is a "Bunny" per Duke's Sulaimon...

WF at Duke over the last 10 years:

2013 - DU 80 WF 62
2012 - DU 91 WF 73
2011 - Did not play at Duke, but lost by 24 to Duke at home
2010 - DU 90 WF 70
2009 - DU 101 WF 91
2008 - WF did not play at Duke, WF beat Duke at WF
2007 - DU 62 WF 40
2006 - DU 93 WF 70
2005 - DU 102 WF 92
2004 - DU 84 WF 72

10 years: 0-8; no margin less than double digits = bunny.

We're still 5-0 against teams from the Carolinas right?

#trapgametight

I don't think I remember that 62-40 game... Probably for the best.

None of those was a real ass-raping, though... No 30 point drubbings. Not yet, anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they typically put us away early in the second half and then cruise to a boring 10-20 point margin it seems.

Buzz is a killer!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

they typically put us away early in the second half and then cruise to a boring 10-20 point margin it seems.

The 05' and 09' games were fairly well contested if I recall.

05' was the infamous Patrick Davidson game. I think we actually led at the half but then Duke went on a huge second half run. We made a comeback and got it to 5 or so but it was too little too late.

09' was the opposite. Duke went up big in the first half. Wake got it to 2 with around 5 minutes left and then Duke closed out the game with a big run. That game also featured this lovely footwork.

When the game gets too much for you tonight, watch this...

Reactions: Ayo
When WFU @ Duke used to happen, I'd scream about bad calls, and K, and the students, and Vitale, and ESPN...now...not so much.

Although, it would be so [Redacted] to win this of all fucking games.

Childress has hardly aged. I worked at Wake in those days and even got to sit on the end of the bench for the guest coach gig that year. Those were great days.

I remember watching Childress kill Duke for a second straight year with my eleven year old son. I feel bad for young fathers today. They deserve better memories.

You know in his heart he wants to substitute himself in, beat them, punt the ball in the stands, chuck his gum at the student section, and not consider offering an apology to the fan he hit.

You know in his heart he wants to substitute himself in, beat them, punt the ball in the stands, chuck his gum at the student section, and not consider offering an apology to the fan he hit.

Brass balls.

Back