• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Sports dot com

Website still working fine for me. Maybe some of you just need to internet better.

So nobody has guessed the User ID and password yet?

Website is back up, so if it's not working for you, clear you cache

I'm still taken to the genetic renewal page. I have one question, though. That page shows a list of what it calls "Related Links", among them being Oklahoma Football, Notre Dame Football, and TCU Football. Why are those there? They aren't related to Wake Forest Football in any way.

I'm still taken to the genetic renewal page. I have one question, though. That page shows a list of what it calls "Related Links", among them being Oklahoma Football, Notre Dame Football, and TCU Football. Why are those there? They aren't related to Wake Forest Football in any way.

What would you rather have? Rice Football, Emory Field Hockey, and Davidson Rugby?

I love how sensitive DF07 is about complaints against the AD. Like me with Tommy. Or the entire Panthers fanbase with :cam:.

Website is back up, so if it's not working for you, clear you cache

For domain issues, often the issue isn't your cache but your isp's. In other words, likely not much most folks can do except wait it out

I love how sensitive DF07 is about complaints against the AD. Like me with Tommy. Or the entire Panthers fanbase with :cam:.

There is plenty to complain about. It's just silly sometimes to piss and moan about a service we basically entirely contract out to a provider essentially everyone uses as if Ron Wellman himself is plugging away in Geocities managing our website.

IMG does not operate individual school websites. It's either CBS or the athletic department, depending on the contract. IMG only has access to the ads.

the problem is not that a website went down for a little while. it's that the athletic department can't stop tripping over it's own feet.. for some strange reason nothing seems to go quite right. some large issues and some small but they just don't stop. congratulations ronnie. you preside over an organization that looks small time. feels small time. "if you keep passing idiots all day, you just might be the idiot."

cool-hand-luke.jpg

Some men you just can't reach

ron-wellman-tourney-selection-chair.jpg

So you get what we had here last several years, which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

11945511-1395344012-640x360.jpg

Extension went through so they're good until Nov 21, 2016. Maybe someone should set a calendar reminder to email Wellman?

Unnamed athletic department members were blaming IMG for the lapse.

of course it's not their fault. no one over there has any responsibilities for anything... other than finding new ways to hound you for money.

ACCSports.com wrote an article about how ridiculous of a gaffe it was by media relations.

Back