• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest @ Tulane - Monday 11/17 at 8PM ET (ESPN3)

Yeah, first 12 min or so we kept their good guards out of lane and now they penetrating right to tin no prob

The combination of Devin and Greek Deac kept some out of the lane. Tree should the third person in the front court to defend against the drives.

My fault guys. Was drinking white wine during our 20-0 run. I switched to malbec and then they went on their run. As soon as I switched to sculpin IPA Leonard hit the three. We should be good in the second half

I love these Tulane students. Getting us ready for playing on the road in the ACC

My fault guys. Was drinking white wine during our 20-0 run. I switched to malbec and then they went on their run. As soon as I switched to sculpin IPA Leonard hit the three. We should be good in the second half

#marriedlife

Thank God for you, DF2009

We need Devin!

CMM is not playing well.

Our youth and weaknesses are showing. Greek needs to get going, too.

But I am most anxious to see our half-time adjustments.

#marriedlife

Just to be clear, I finished the bottle of white and chugged the rest of the red as soon as it was apparent it was bad news bears. I have 4 sculpins that should last the first 10-15 minutes of the second. How do we feel about Anderson valley blood orange gose after that? I guess I could put another bottle of white in the fridge just in case.

Any links for us European folk? I'm in Dublin and wouldnt mind watching the second half before I pass out.

Just to be clear, I finished the bottle of white and chugged the rest of the red as soon as it was apparent it was bad news bears. I have 4 sculpins that should last the first 10-15 minutes of the second. How do we feel about Anderson valley blood orange gose after that? I guess I could put another bottle of white in the fridge just in case.

you are magnificent

Better go with the white. At least have it in the pen getting loose.

Back