• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

I hope I'm just doing message board overreacting, but is anyone else reading JTT's 200 posts about making money, and hearing about him coming late to Summer League games, and getting a little afraid about where his head's at right now?

Hopefully, I'm just over-thinking

Seems to be the case.

Already love CMM.

CMM_OnTheRise
My bro @Knorr3 let me borrow some shorts ..Smh it would be some Carolina shorts . Smh ugly colors

JTTerrell0 JT Terrell
Man dis new tatt @driptuffink jus gave me is #tooreal #MoneyPowerRespect http://t.co/jR7Hu1B

Hopefully, by "gave" he actually means "gave me after I paid for" ;)

ki580iqcj:iphone

As somebody who has no ink, and doesn't know how much they cost; what do you think JTT has spent on all of his tats to date?

Are there any good Twitter accounts to follow for Wake football? Not really interested in player's accounts. Thanks.

JTTerrell0 JT Terrell
Weirdest thing jus happen 3 drunk girls bust in my room sayn can I use ur bathroom #ineedastartlockin behind me dey tlkn crazy

ITS%20A%20TARP.jpg

It would be a shame for him to end up on the Today Show without even making the tournament first.

Joshua Harris
Y'all saw the potential we have. We will bounce back!!
10 hours ago

Joshua Harris
Our Offensive is explosive.. Our Defense is tough.. But we gotta finish.. And we will.. I promise y'all that!!!
10 hours ago

Joshua Harris
No disrespect to Syracuse.. They played a good game..
9 hours ago

Joshua Harris
Tanner Price is ok.. He's walking fine.. Nothing serious...
9 hours ago

Joshua Harris
Wait!! whoa!! Hol up!! I had 22 carries?? Wow. Didn't feel like that many..
9 hours ago

Joshua Harris
My dawg BP made sportscenter top 10 plays.. #4.. #ManHolUp
6 hours ago

J.D. Oglesby
I'm tired of feeling like this. Certain feelings you just shouldn't get used to.
5 hours ago

Back