• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

Ari is a douche.

Buzz is a program killer.

Advantage: Ari. Barely.

So Bz caused Tony Woods to break his girls spine. Caused Terrell to have drinking problems. Caused Tabb and Walker to be Klepto's.

Those are character issues not coaching issues. He is not responsible for that in anyway.

Bz may suck but Ari is a Grade A ass clown, and appears to be a waste of oxygen. He will not be missed.

Oh and I'm sure his new coach loved that tweet.

Also lets not pretend that Dino would have won the National Title last season. This program was headed towards the shitter before Bz arrived. Plus it didn't help that Skip/Dino recruited a bunch of mental midgets.

Last edited:
So Bz caused Tony Woods to break his girls spine. Caused Terrell to have drinking problems. Caused Tabb and Walker to be Klepto's.

Those are character issues not coaching issues. He is not responsible for that in anyway.

Can we completely rule out the bolded? Seems plausible enough to me.

Don't think Walker stole anything, btw. Gotta think he would have been arrested too if he did.

Yea no clue what Walker did, but if it's a semester suspension for honor code rules then it was undoubtedly moronic.

Bz may suck but Ari is a Grade A ass clown, and appears to be a waste of oxygen. He will not be missed.

Oh and I'm sure his new coach loved that tweet.

Also lets not pretend that Dino would have won the National Title last season. This program was headed towards the shitter before Bz arrived. Plus it didn't help that Skip/Dino recruited a bunch of mental midgets.

I was under the impression he was hired so as not to waste another highly rated recruiting class like Dino had done, not because the program was going in the shitter. That's from an outside perspective, but I know others thought that as well.

Yea no clue what Walker did, but if it's a semester suspension for honor code rules then it was undoubtedly moronic.

I talked to a student manager and he said Ty was stealing stuff with Tabb and since it was his first incident he got off easy. I'm not sure I believe this since if he was stealing stuff I'd assume that he would've been charged along with Tabb.

Dude, seriously? How does he not at least share a portion of the blame?

The guy has been in charge of the program for just about 17 months now!

He would get all the credit if the program looked successful right now, so shouldn't he AT LEAST get some of the blame since it has all gone to the depths of hell?

17 months. Shit show. 17 months. Shit show. [Redacted].

At what point do we blame these players for their own actions? Jesus, the argument of whether its Dino's fault or Buzz's fault makes no sense

Thinking Buzz is not a part of the problem is to assume that all 5 of the players that have left Wake Forest under whatever circumstances would have left no matter who was the head coach.

To believe that to be a factual truth would be completely asinine. [Redacted], at a minimum, shares some of the blame of 5 players leaving the program in his nearly 17 months in charge.

A player leaving once nearly every 3 months since you got to Wake Forest. Nice work, Jeff.

Almost as nice as your 1-31 conference road record in the Big XII and ACC combined. You lost over 20 of those 32 games by double digits, by the way Jeff. Soooooo....yeah. You're kinda a shit head coach - BUDDY!

FIFY

What's up with McKie twitter pic being some unc bball player?

Ah okay, couldn't really make out who the other two pics were because I'm on a phone

Dude, seriously? How does he not at least share a portion of the blame?

The guy has been in charge of the program for just about 17 months now!

He would get all the credit if the program looked successful right now, so shouldn't he AT LEAST get some of the blame since it has all gone to the depths of hell?

17 months. Shit show. 17 months. Shit show. [Redacted].

Coaches get too much credit when things go well and too much blame when things don't. That's why they get paid so much. Yeah, some of it is his fault and some of it isn't. No matter how much someone loathes or supports him, they should realize that this is the case.

Wow -- Chas isn't holding back

White_Mamba13 Chas McFarland
F it. I'll put It out there...ne1 who pass out at a stop light cause they n alcoholic/pothead needs to kill them selves...,
5 hours ago Favorite Reply

Wow -- Chas isn't holding back

White_Mamba13 Chas McFarland
F it. I'll put It out there...ne1 who pass out at a stop light cause they n alcoholic/pothead needs to kill them selves...,
5 hours ago Favorite Reply

gauntlet1.jpg

I cringed a little as I was leaving the football game and the recording repeatedly played "Demon Deacons don't drink and drive."

Back