• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

Wow -- Chas isn't holding back

White_Mamba13 Chas McFarland
F it. I'll put It out there...ne1 who pass out at a stop light cause they n alcoholic/pothead needs to kill them selves...,
5 hours ago Favorite Reply

God Chas sucks. And he appears to have contemplated whether or not it was a good idea before posting, and he still decided to post it.

It was at 4:45 in the morning. So I'm guessing he was a bit sauced as well. But I don't know why you'd be mad at Chas.

I'm not mad at him, but he did make a joke about a fellow Wake alum and how they should kill "them selves." That's not very cool.

I guess we'll define Alum in different ways. I agree, telling JTT to kill himself was probably a bit out of line, but I liked how he had the temerity to publicly bash the guy for letting the team and himself down

Note: Looks like Chas took his posts down

I'm not mad at him, but he did make a joke about a fellow Wake alum and how they should kill "them selves." That's not very cool.

You have absolutely zero ground to judge anyone for this considering posts you've made in the past.

deacvision7 said:
it seems you wouldnt enjoy the government to allow you a free thought.

i am holding off every emotion i have to talk **** about you right now. i hate you. i loathe you. if i could kill you then i would murder your ancestors from 100 years ago. **** YOU. DIE.

A post from like 3 years ago on DS. Cool, bro.

I'm flattered you saved it for this long tho. Nice to know that you care.

And I never said it was cool of me to do that in the past either. So not seeing your holier than thou point here.

Now, what other goodies are on that Word document of posts from years ago that you saved?

A post from like 3 years ago on DS. Cool, bro.

I'm flattered you saved it for this long tho. Nice to know that you care.

And I never said it was cool of me to do that in the past either. So not seeing your holier than thou point here.

Now, what other goodies are on that Word document of posts from years ago that you saved?

Not following this?

No worries. Not directed towards you. I thought the wikipedia page, while juvenile, was good for a quick laugh.

Twitter can be very entertaining

dvision7 Paul Kennedy
@ @WFCoachBzdelik Imagine what we could do if you weren't a horrible leader of a basketball program! Nice career record you've got, Jeffrey.

From the stories I've heard about Chas during his time at Wake he may want to reconsider his words. Dude wasn't exactly a saint.

Twitter can be very entertaining

dvision7 Paul Kennedy
@ @WFCoachBzdelik Imagine what we could do if you weren't a horrible leader of a basketball program! Nice career record you've got, Jeffrey.

That dude sounds like he knows what he is talking about, IMO! I'd hang out with him.

man I bet you felt awesome after that tweet. You sure showed him!

man I bet you felt awesome after that tweet. You sure showed him!

That wasn't even that mean.

It says a lot about the situation that people feel the need to protect Buzz. He is a grown man. I'm sure he can handle it himself. Or at least he will try and he will try and he will try!

Back