• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

@mikecwright
Michael C. Wright
RT @ESPNChiBears Bears are expected to release veteran TE Desmond Clark. JD

Phonz is at the Michigan game and is takingUM fans to task for being too quiet. Said Groves is louder, compared Big House to 18th hole at Augusta.

Speaking of Phonz, he just tweeted this:

@AlphonsoSmith2
Alphonso Smith
Just got the word, back in action!!! God is good

Talking about his injury or the delay in Ann Arbor? :)

CMM_OnTheRise Codi Miller-McIntyre
Don't follow me if your never going to mention me

Facepalm

Gettin some practice in with @cjpaul14 so I can try and take some of @bubbawatson money 2moro morning!!!

Rumor mill is CP3, brother, Webb, Bubba playing round at Old Town today. Anyobody care to make a tee time and invite me up? We can chill with them in the bar after the round.

Gettin some practice in with @cjpaul14 so I can try and take some of @bubbawatson money 2moro morning!!!

Rumor mill is CP3, brother, Webb, Bubba playing round at Old Town today. Anyobody care to make a tee time and invite me up? We can chill with them in the bar after the round.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in that group.

That would be an awesome foursome. I told CP that one of his best friend's and I would take he and Bubba, we just need 12 shots. He didn't respond. I can only assume its cause he's scared :cool:

I laughed when I saw this since his shitty dribbling and turnovers didn't win us any games last year

Ari Stewart
Ace_20: Jeff [Redacted] is some hot shit... He straight ruined in Wake program. I feel bad for those guys.

Wait... Ari's twitter page wall paper is still Wake Forest related?

I laughed when I saw this since his shitty dribbling and turnovers didn't win us any games last year

Ari Stewart
Ace_20: Jeff [Redacted] is some hot shit... He straight ruined in Wake program. I feel bad for those guys.

This is why I stopped following Ari.

I'd hate to see how many posters you have on ignore then.

I sent him a tweet back and I hope it pisses him off.

"Now Now You along with everyone else was Dino's players. Terrible recruiting and poor character in our recruiting choices have hurt"

I do not believe that Bzzz is the answer but losing 5 players to issues is not his fault.

I do not believe that Bzzz is the answer but losing 5 players to issues is not his fault.

Dude, seriously? How does he not at least share a portion of the blame?

The guy has been in charge of the program for just about 17 months now!

He would get all the credit if the program looked successful right now, so shouldn't he AT LEAST get some of the blame since it has all gone to the depths of hell?

17 months. Shit show. 17 months. Shit show. [Redacted].

Thinking Buzz is not a part of the problem is to assume that all 5 of the players that have left Wake Forest under whatever circumstances would have left no matter who was the head coach.

To believe that to be a factual truth would be completely asinine. [Redacted], at a minimum, shares some of the blame of 5 players leaving the program in his nearly 17 months in charge.

A player leaving once nearly every 3 months since you got to Wake Forest. Nice work, Jeff.

Almost as nice as your 1-31 conference road record in the Big XII and ACC combined. You lost over 20 of those 32 games by double digits, by the way Jeff. Soooooo....yeah. You're kinda a shit head coach.

Last edited:
Back