• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

Its not just the drama about girls, its like every thought that pops in his head he feels like he needs to publish for the world to see. Do people really care that somebody can't sleep tonight, for the 3rd night this week?

Its not just the drama about girls, its like every thought that pops in his head he feels like he needs to publish for the world to see. Do people really care that somebody can't sleep tonight, for the 3rd night this week?

Different culture, one of instant gratification, updates on everything, and an altered perspective where everyone's thoughts deserve an outlet. People care about other people's thoughts so other people will care about theirs.

Well, you care enough to still be following an 18 year old boy on Twitter.

Different culture, one of instant gratification, updates on everything, and an altered perspective where everyone's thoughts deserve an outlet. People care about other people's thoughts so other people will care about theirs.

That just sounds like self esteem issues. Also, rings hollow. "I'll care about you if you tell me i'm awesome."

You're right, it is a different culture.

Last edited:
Aaron Rountree
@DeaconTREE33

Am I crazy for thinking my Wake Forest bros can make a tourney run. Can hit the 3, Ty will bring shot blocking and pick up Defense, and the rest of the ACC isn't consistent. #GoDeacs

@DeaconTREE33: Am I crazy for thinking my Wake Forest bros can make a tourney run. Can hit the 3, Ty will bring shot blocking and pick up Defense, and the rest of the ACC isn't consistent. #GoDeacs

Yes Aaron, you are crazy.

Edit: Damn you KVegas, too fast.

Aaron Rountree
@DeaconTREE33

Am I crazy for thinking my Wake Forest bros can make a tourney run. Can hit the 3, Ty will bring shot blocking and pick up Defense, and the rest of the ACC isn't consistent. #GoDeacs
Well, I like his enthusiasm, I guess?

Like, an NIT tourney run? A CBI run? A CIT run?

Can we make some trades?

Aaron Rountree
@DeaconTREE33

Relax Aaron, I stand ready to guarantee personally that we will make the tourney, the ACC tourney. Don't mention it.

Aaron Rountree
@DeaconTREE33

So can we add Aaron to the list of those who are Bzz'in?

:D

I like his Aaron's tweet. I would much rather read that than some of the stupid things other kids his age tweet.

However, the emo tweets are interesting. Teenagers.

damnnn numbers

@AaronCurry51
Aaron Curry
I love that people are unfollow me because I tweet about Christ too much, that means I'm going in the Right direction! Thank You Lord

Back