• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

Aren't corner 3's in the NBA the closest distance-wise since the arc has to flatten out?

Yea I think that's correct. Think in college it's the same distance all the way around the arc.

Um, anyone want to try to make sense of Josh's last string of tweets?

Can't from my phone. If someone else doesn't by mid-evening I'll get on my laptop and post them.

JoshHarris25 Joshua Harris
Made a big life decision today.. I'm proud of myself..
3 hours ago

With the position I am in, i don't have time for shenanigans.. All you get is one shot.. I won't miss mine..
46 minutes ago

I don't need extra motivation.. The fact that I've come this far is enough to keep me grinding..
43 minutes ago

I won't slow down.. That's too close to stopping..
43 minutes ago

I gotta eat.. Not jus for me.. but for my family as well..

Sounds like he just decided to buckle down and train harder or something?

Or mehbe he decided to not run track and focus on football instead?

Yeah. Sounds to me like he had a talk with coaches about not sucking next season and giving himself an opportunity to succeed.

Yeah. Sounds to me like he had a talk with coaches about not sucking next season and giving himself an opportunity to succeed.

Hope so. He's got an exchange with a Texas A&M player:

Camo____ Ben Camo Malena™
by JoshHarris25
Im with you!"@JoshHarris25: With the position I am in, i don't have time for shenanigans.. All you get is one shot.. I won't miss mine.."

@Camo____ Lets eat my brother..
57 minutes ago

They sound pretty hungry...

couldn't find his username but did find this

PhillipBullock Phillip Bullock
@AlphonsoSmith2 Merrill noel's tweets aren't very encouraging, give him some wise words

In reverse order...

KiDD BlAsT@MonopolyMoney_7

I just want to enjoy my college experience & its impossible to do that here I working to be the best & people working against me..#Losing!

KiDD BlAsT@MonopolyMoney_7Reply

Trying to get the 1st ticket back to Fla.

I have so many ways that I can say I want to relocate from this boring ass town & money hungry ass skool...

I swear to God this isnt the place for me

Want be too long before I make a decision..

Professor just blew me gave me a absence after doing everything the class consisted of I swear wake forest been hell since I've arrived..

Back