• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

Building that wall to cover up some sort of secret circle jerk society does kind of make sense though.

I'm bothered that I wasn't cool/good looking enough to be invited to a single circlejerk during adolescence. What type of all male sexual activities are available to straight 30 somethings? I don't want to miss the boat this go round.

I'm bothered that I wasn't cool/good looking enough to be invited to a single circlejerk during adolescence. What type of all male sexual activities are available to straight 30 somethings? I don't want to miss the boat this go round.

PM sent

There's a group of guys out this way that do a game of seeing who can last the longest by sticking each others penises in another guy's mouth. It's not gay. It's competition!

Scheier tweet today:

"@CoachScheier: "Some like it hot & some sweat when the heat is on"-The Power Station '85. We'll find out who's ready 4 the Monroe, LA heat 2day @ high noon"

Cory Helms
‏@CoryHelms7251
Instead of starting at center this year I will be starting at Left Guard. Excited and ready to do whats best for the team to win some games!

@CoachScheier: 7 days from now, how will u feel? Outwork & out-prepare, that's the deal. Aha, the secret was revealed, games r won long b4 u take the field

@CoachScheier: 7 days from now, how will u feel? Outwork & out-prepare, that's the deal. Aha, the secret was revealed, games r won long b4 u take the field

Much better than Rulz's poems.

Much better than Rulz's poems.

True. His go to of...

Roses are red
Violets are blue
DON'T YOU EVER LET ME SEE RED ROSES AND BLUE VIOLETS ENGAGED IN ANY SEXUAL CONGRESS
Be like a bird and inseminate a similar color as you.

...just really got wordy in the middle.

FFS is @WakeForest1834 the official Wake twitter feed?

DO stay for the game
Tailgating is fun, but never forget that you need to support your team on the field. With a new head coach and a true freshman starting as quarterback, this football season will definitely be exciting.
Once you finish tailgating, grab your friends and head inside the stadium to cheer on the Deacons with your fellow students.
lol

BUJVzOKCMAAT-QS.jpg

Back