• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest University Coach Named By FBI in Bribery and Academic Fraud Scandal

This Zhao guy kind of cracks me up. Seems like an awesome dude. It says something that he didn't lawyer up, but instead flew to Boston to give the reporter the story. Not sure whether it says he's an idiot or totally honest, but it says something.

This Zhao guy kind of cracks me up. Seems like an awesome dude. It says something that he didn't lawyer up, but instead flew to Boston to give the reporter the story. Not sure whether it says he's an idiot or totally honest, but it says something.

I was thinking the same thing. This guy just doesn't care (or get it).

They should be allowed to continue if there's no evidence they had knowledge of the fraud. Otherwise, they are adults, they are responsible too.

The 2 daughters of the actress that posed as members of a crew team trying to get into USC ought to be made to actually be on the crew team and "pull their own weight"! Make them actually sweat a little.

The 2 daughters of the actress that posed as members of a crew team trying to get into USC ought to be made to actually be on the crew team and "pull their own weight"! Make them actually sweat a little.

Yeah, I'm sure the other members of the crew would really make them feel at home.

They've already dropped out of school.

They should have to pay complete tuition, room, board and stipend for a deserving kid for each scam entry they paid for.

Good for her. She started a successful business and didn't need to go to college. We need to teach and encourage entrepreneurship in HS so more young people don't feel like they have to go to college to be successful.

Good for her. She started a successful business and didn't need to go to college. We need to teach and encourage entrepreneurship in HS so more young people don't feel like they have to go to college to be successful.

Sort of. But not exactly.

Being a social media influencer is a business.

I honestly love that Wake was involved in this. It's such an awesome school that parents are willing to pay way above sticker to make sure their kids get in. No question Wake is one of the elite universities in the country.

Got to be worth a couple spots in the USNWR

Being a social media influencer is a business.

True, but if other parties are handling everything for said influencer, said influencer hasn’t learned anything in their own, and the social influencer is a moron and adds nothing to society, do we really want to promote that?

No, but morons making money is nothing new.

I still can’t get over the dude who I know whose job is “talent representation for social media influencers”

But it makes sense, not everyone with followers knows how to monetize it or what they’re worth or can reach all the potential profit sources

Back