• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs. Duke Game Thread

Bkf is hating it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

and postgame will be filled with things they didn't do, don't expect him to give a lot of credit to WF

There's no love loss between the wake - dook football staff, going back to when Claw first came to Winston-Salem. Lots of anti-dook tweets and comments from our staff.

I loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cut was bitching at his players throughout the game. Seems like a complete dick. That gets old fast when a team is not winning.

BTW, for such an offensive guru, Cut completely abandoned the run way too early. Also, their kicker and punter are pathetic. Back to 3-9 seasons in Durham.

Cut was bitching at his players throughout the game. Seems like a complete dick. That gets old fast when a team is not winning.

BTW, for such an offensive guru, Cut completely abandoned the run way too early. Also, their kicker and punter are pathetic. Back to 3-9 seasons in Durham.

Wake Forest, the new Duke?

What a great win though for real. We needed this one for bowl eligibility. Beating Dook on the road is a nice barometer for us.

In all fairness, What I watched from the 2nd quarter to the end of the game today was not even close to looking like the same team I watched against Tulane last week.

The first qtr was a painful continuation of last weeks snooze fest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back