• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs UNC-Pembroke

Thomas is the only one that looks like he knows what to do with a basketball

Thought I read he earned a scholarship this season after walking on for two. Maybe I'm confusing him with someone else... WF has 19 players with profiles on the site as of this afternoon.

He is technically a scholarship player for this year.

Thought I read he earned a scholarship this season after walking on for two. Maybe I'm confusing him with someone else... WF has 19 players with profiles on the site as of this afternoon.

Could be right, thought he was still a walk on, but he may on ship now.

Is Wilbekin turning the ball over a lot too? Taking care of the ball was definitely a strength of his last year.

Last edited:
Randolph's comment at halftime: "You're going to beat a high school team with 17 turnovers in a half."

No CMM and Crab, we are gonna have trouble scoring the ball consistently.

#analysis

CTK5GrxUEAA0DUm.jpg

I'm at game. No hyperbole when I say that we look the worst a wake team has looked in my lifetime.

ZERO chemistry. Until we get Codi and Crab back we will be a laughing stock in college hopps

Yikes Pembroke shot under 30% from the floor and is winning.

Back