• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs UNC-Pembroke

So are we playing good defense?

so uh.. the football team is improving. maybe.

I think we'll be fine - not going to turn it over 17 times in a half many times this year. Get it out of the system now. Feed Devin inside and make your free throws throughout the second and it should be a 15 point win.

Sounds like Collins is playing well. Steal up top, potential three point play here, got the Braves into the bonus foul situation.

Dinos looks stronger just looking at him, but still not playing strong around the basket.

Wait...we have a fucking Puke walk-on on the team???? I was just looking at the roster and jokingly said to my dad that the 6-2 165 lb freshman Anthony Bilas is probably Jay Bilas' son the way this day has been going...BUT I WAS GOD DAMNED KIDDING! I DIDN'T THINK IN A MILLION YEARS THAT SHIT WOULD REALLY FLY! Why would we even let that bastard enroll? Fuck my shitty life...

what a birthday.

I think we'll be fine - not going to turn it over 17 times in a half many times this year. Get it out of the system now. Feed Devin inside and make your free throws throughout the second and it should be a 15 point win.

If Wake gave are good at anything, it's explaining away complete and total ineptitude as if it's no big deal.

Back