• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs Vanderbilt

South Deac

Reaction score
Game starts in 35 minutes. Hard to imagine that there are zero threads this close to kickoff. Last game of my senior year and apathy seems to have overtaken the fanbase. Can't blame anyone for not caring though.

Game starts in 35 minutes. Hard to imagine that there are zero threads this close to kickoff. Last game of my senior year and apathy seems to have overtaken the fanbase. Can't blame anyone for not caring though.

Hard to care when our coach doesn't seem to care.

I really think the best thing you can do is really not try to build up enthusiasm

I am afraid that this will be Coach Grobe's last game for the Deacs.

flipped over to see Johnson get burned. That's enough. Back to teams that care.

We're gonna harp on this? Really?

A coach with some confidence in his offense occasionally tries to seize control of the game early by receiving the opening kickoff. If you watch real teams play, this happens every once in a while.

What does it even matter?

True. Such a silly thing to complain about. Our defense is stronger than our offense and it means we start the 2nd half with the ball. We should absolutely defer every time we win a toss. If this is Grobe's last game it seems shitty to complain about every little thing.

They scored anyway, so "what does it even matter" is probably the most appropriate response.

Back