• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs Vanderbilt

So now in our last 17 red zone appearances we have 15 touchdowns and 2 field goals? Pretty unbelievable.

It seems like we used to be better at getting into the red zone, but we just used to be awful once we got there. Could be wrong though.

This is like the 06 championship game all over again. If only Reggie Ball were playing for Vandy today.

If we somehow managed to win this game, it would almost piss me off even more at this point.

NIce move by Reddig.

How did we not block that?

If we somehow managed to win this game, it would almost piss me off even more at this point.

What, you don't want to hear about how we were "one win short of a bowl game" throughout the off-season?

It would please me if Tanner went out with a big win. The kid deserves the lasting memory of grand success in his final game.

This has been said a bunch the past 4 years, but Nikita is such a freaking stud!!!

Back